We're proud to partner with Yellowhammer Creative, Aviate, and Cajun Cleaver in our fundraising efforts for New Orleans!
There are a few ways you can help:
You can buy a t-shirt from Yellowhammer Creative.
You can contribute to the GoFundMe page here.
Alternatively, you can drop off supplies with us at our taproom!
Here is a list of things the citizens need:
- Diapers from sizes newborn to 5, baby wipes, formula, infant food items, etc.
- Toys for infants, toddlers, and children.
- Women’s hygiene products and gift cards in $20 amounts to Target and Wal-Mart.
- Cots or air mattresses (with pump) / bedding / pillows / towels and wash cloths / toiletries (soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc) / water / coffee and tea / non-perishable food.
- Items to make “flood buckets: Liquid laundry detergent, liquid household cleaner, dish soap, air freshener, insect repellent spray, scrub brush, cleaning wipes, sponges, scouring pads, clothespins, clothesline, heavy-duty trash bags, dust masks, kitchen dish washing gloves and ork gloves.
- Pet supplies: Canned dog food, Dry or canned cat food, harnesses and leashes.